Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekend Recap


Hope you all had a great Weekend! I am co-hosting with Bella for our weekly Weekend Recap! 


I had a pretty eventful weekend for once! I had girls night on Friday and I don't even know where to begin with all the adventures we had.  It was too much fun! It's been a while since I have been out and about.  We ended up going to two different bars, and I didn't even drink that much but still ended up falling on the ground.  I swear, I have problems.  Of course a Del Taco run was needed at the end of the night too!


The next morning my girlfriend and I got breakfast at the cutest little place after I helped her and took photos of her business.  I ended up sleeping pretty much the whole rest of the day.  Pretty eventful.. I know.

Sunday was spent processing orders. I literally got 16 orders shipped out in one day. I was super proud of myself. (With the help of my mom too! Who was a doll and helped me package them.)  I came up with a few new designs that were added to the shop and was also asked to create a Designer inspired Cell phone charger Decal too! (Which is now listed in the shop for only $2!)


I literally did not eat all day Sunday. I was so busy I forgot to eat! So of course once dinner came around, I had a nice Prime Rib, Baked potato (With all the fixin's of course) and asparagus.  I had to!

How was your weekend? What did you do?! Link up with us!










1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<