Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday lovies! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I still cannot believe JUNE is here!
On Friday I spent the night hustling out orders from my etsy shop.


You can now find this adorable bridal set in my shop for only $18 shipped!


Saturday I finished up the rest of the orders and my mom helped me organize our newly remodeled kitchen!  She was seriously so helpful, I didn't even know where to begin.  She then helped me package the rest of my etsy stuff to ship out!  Later that evening, my husband and I met up with a few friends to have dinner.  We went to Lonestar and had the best time!



On Sunday I worked on more orders and thought this mug was perfect. #Bosslady
I finished up cleaning the living room and kitchen and replanted some tomato plants!


 I finally cooked dinner in our new kitchen.






10 comments:

  1. Super cute stuff lady, love that lil bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable items! If I had the ability to make my own decals I'd be in serious trouble :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen looks awesome! Love all of those things--especially your Boss Lady coffee mug ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting a fun link up! Your etsy items look super cute!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kitchen is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kitchen, the colors are very similar to ours! Sounds like you had a productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finally checked out your shop and I love it!! Super cute stuff lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like so much fun! I love the item in your new etsy shop. Just got married soooo definitely considering that ;) haha. Love your blog and couldn't help but follow you on GFC, facebook, and blog lovin'. :) If you want to stop by and follow along as well I would love that!

    www.bellevieblog.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute mugs! Your kitchen looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<