Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I am co-hosting for another great WEEKEND RECAP with Bella! AND, I was lucky to take Monday off work so I had a great extended weekend. 


Friday night, the hubby and I had a nice dinner at Lucilles BBQ with some friends, and man was it good! I always love a good BBQ dinner :)

Saturday was spent looking at granite and having a nice breakfast with my parents.  Then I cleaned the rest of the day/night and processed orders from my Etsy shop!

Sunday I layed out by the pool and I was so excited because my Aunt and cousin were in town from North Carolina later that night! So we cooked dinner and spent some great time with them.

Monday we woke up super early and were basically the first people to walk into Disneyland.  We spent all day at the park (both California Adventure and Disneyland) and my other Aunt and cousin came down for the day to spend it with all of us.  My husband and I both purchased annual passes again and I am so excited that we will be able to go to Disneyland this year whenever we want! (Jumping for JOYYYYY).
We ate at my FAVORITE Chicken place inside Disneyland and it was not crowded at the park all day.  We were able to go on SO many rides (without fast passes!)  It was so great!

and I HAD to post this because I totally BEAT my husband.. BOOM!  318,500!   (although not the highest I've ever scored aha!)

(Me on the right)  But can we talk about how angry I look...   totally focussed.










4 comments:

  1. Hello amazing weekend! I wish that would have been my weekend... Getting to eat a good BBQ dinner, fun at Disneyland plus a little relaxing time at the pool yes please too all that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We are planning a trip down to DL in May and I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the pass too, but I have yet to go. I always love non crowded days.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<