Monday, January 5, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hope you all had a fantastic New Year!  I am co-hosting with Bella for my Weekend Recap!
I was lucky enough to have Thursday & Friday off of work and had a great 4 day weekend! 

My husband and I went to bed way too early on New Years Eve because we were waking up early the next morning to head to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl. We didn't actually go to the game, we went to tailgate since my friend and her family were going to be there.

When they went into the 2pm game, we walked back to our car and began drinking more, and ended up hanging out with some other older ladies who had the game on the radio.
OREGON won! boom!

The rest of my weekend consisted of some good Japanese steakhouse- driving around in the Porsche-Line Dancing-Playing Heads Up- Drinking-Dancing- Breaking my hand-Pizza Night-Breakfast-Urgent Care-and ending with some quality time & food at Marie Calendars with my parents.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<