Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mouthwatering Garlic Cheese Toast Recipe

If you're anything like me, then you love the good taste of garlic cheese toast.  Anything with cheese is perfect in my book.  I  stumbled upon this recipe online and put my own twist to it, by using different bread and slicing it in half instead of using Texas Toast.   The husband approves, and I'm sure you will too!  Today I am linking up for Taste of Tuesday with Emily from Martinis and Bikinis and Kate at Green Fashionista.


 
Spread 1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
dash black pepper
dash paprika

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F

2. Combine all ingredients for the spread in a bowl

3. Smear the spread generously on each side of the Texas toast or on the face of each half of the french loaf.        

4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese begins to brown and bubble.

5. Makes about 12 slices of toast or two large halves of french bread



Recipe derived from here.


 
Martinis & Bikinis

5 comments:

  1. Drool!! Anything involving cheese and garlic is adored in my household :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that bread looks absolutely delicious! I love the texas toast garlic bread but I also end up adding more cheese so this looks like this would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, my husband would absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh anything with cheese is great in my book. And my husband loves cheesy garlic toast so he will so be ok with this recipe!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<