Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I know I sure did.  I am co-hosting with Dateless in Dallas and also linking up for Manic Monday with More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express.  

Thursday was my bests birthday AND I got to meet her sweet baby boy for the first time!

 

The hubby was out of town for work this weekend so I had the house to myself.  I decided to keep it easy on Friday and clean up/ do laundry around the house.. I know exciting right?

Saturday I went to lunch with a girlfriend and hit the mall right after.  We shared a pitcher of white peach Sangria and it was soooo good.  We went to the mall and did some shopping.
I went home to prepare for the evening.  

I went out to a country bar with some girlfriends, it was a very much needed girls night indeed.


Sunday I literally did nothing all day.  Which was fantastic.  I watched tv, movies, and cuddled with my fur babies all day.  I had in & out for lunch and then steak kabobs for dinner.  Soooo freaking delicious.
 






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend to me! Love when I have those free Sundays to do nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my butt to a country bar, they always look like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<