Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hello Lovelies!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I cannot believe it is already June!!
Today is my wonderful mommy's birthday and we are planning on heading to dinner this evening! Now on to the weekend recap!  I am co-hosting with the amazing Bella from Dateless in Dallas

Friday evening I stayed at my girlfriends house since my fiance went to Vegas for his Bachelor party! We had a fun girls night in as she practiced doing updos on my hair for the wedding.
Saturday we woke up early to head to breakfast before hitting the LA fashion district to try to find her a larger dress (since she's preggo and it doesn't fit anymore!)  


On our drive to LA, I spotted some goats, and of course had to photograph!

 
We also went to check out the candy wharehouse because I am having a DIY candy bar at our wedding!   It is insane how much candy these places have.  Literally so many options its overwhelming!


Anytime we head to LA, we make it a must to stop at Philippes French Dipped sandwiches.  It is so delish and the deli mustard they have is spicy and good!
Later that night, I got a group of my girls together to hit the town for a last Bachelorette fling!  It was so fun to get everyone together before the wedding so everyone can meet and get to know each other.  Most of my friends that came live far now, so I never get to see them as often as I'd like! And they are my besties from high school.  We had a fabulous dinner, the food portions are huge!! I ordered a small order of chili cheese fries, and it didn't look like I made a dent in them!

Then we hit the bars! And were super silly.








Sunday was my lazy day.  I was hungover, and had to pick up my car from my girlfriends house.  We ended up heading to lunch and I tried Pho for the first time ever!  I was a little hesitant, but I'll try anything once! It was good!  My fiance came home from his trip and we watched Wedding Crashers because it was on Tv.  We BBq'd chicken and opened one of our wedding gifts we just received in the mail!    Overall it was a fun, eventful weekend.

How did you spend your weekend?
 
Showered With Design






8 comments:

  1. Is that Pho!? I love Pho! What a delicious weekend you had! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really great weekend. Your updo is super cute & those fries look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vietnamese food and Pho!! You're hair looks awesome in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe your friend did your hair...BEAUTIFUL.

    and LOVE Phillipes...great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great weekend! I love that hairstyle in the first picture. I'm so excited for you to be getting closer to your big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're always killin' me with all the amazing looking food you post! Those deli sandwiches look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I haven't been to the fashion district in LA ever and you just made me REALLY want to go! Love the up do for your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like lots of fun! I hope the guys didn't replay the movie hangover in Vegas! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<