Thursday, June 12, 2014

We Hit The 30 Day Mark

Oh my freakin gosh!! We have officially hit the 30 day mark until our wedding.
I am beyond ecstatic slash jumping insanely ALL at the same time.  We have had a wonderful year and 8 month engagement and I cannot believe that 30 days from today we will be hand in hand saying our "I do's" in front of all our friends and family.

I thought I would do a fun dedication in honor of it being 30 days away! A nice little photo reel of the two of us!
Whoo hoo! I am so ready for this!
 River Trips

Road Trips

Bowling Adventures

Line Dancing

Wedding festivities

and so much more!

We have been through so much together and I wouldn't trade all our memories for anything!
xoxo
-----

 We pretty much have all our planning checklist done. 
 We just have to finalize the seating chart, get that printed out and framed and have to get our stuff in a few boxes labeled for our coordinator.  Other than that we are pretty much all set and ready! Boom! 

1 comment:

  1. you guys are so freakin cute! how exciting that this time is coming up!! ps: you are gorg!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<