Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Inspire Me 2014: Day 4

Today's prompt is super simple. 
(Linking up & Co-Hosting with Kristen)

 When is your birthday? We’d all like to send some wishes. 
I'm going to add a bonus question, What did you do for your last Birthday?

My Birthday is November 17th!
Last year for my Birthday I... http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=419585&U=768137&M=43844&urllink=  
Had all my close friends surprise me at a pizza place and went line dancing,
took a limo to the Hollywood Hills for dinner and drinks, and
went to the Long Beach aquarium with my parents and fiance.
After the aquarium we had a nice dinner, and had some cake! Yum!

P.S. if you haven't already heared of Jane, you should probably check it out like now. 
 It's kind of pretty much amazeballs.
Oh and I am featured today on Southwest Bloggers Society. Check me out!




 
Showered With Design
 
Also, If you are interested in seeing what the prompt questions are ahead of time, or read more about 
the Blog Challenge, click here.  It goes in greater depth and you can plan accordingly. 

Now it's your turn to answer the prompt & follow these simple steps to join in on the fun:





4 comments:

  1. Yay ! Another November baby ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limo to Hollywood Hills for drinks and dancing sounds fabulous!

    I linked up my 30th b-day post from this past August if that's ok ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a super awesome birthday celebration! Your friends are so sweet for surprising you like that! I've only ridden in a limo once and it was for my friend's sweet 16. I'm pretty sure we just went to dinner and went shopping or bowling or something. I don't really remember haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say, your friends definitely showed you how much they love you, as they made your birthday extra special with all the activities they lined up. I think the limo party was the best part of the night. And speaking of which, are you planning to hire a limo on your wedding? It will be a great touch if you do.

    Evan Blake @ Antique Limousine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<